Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sadbh’s update – December 27, 2014


Sadbh slept great and Granddad took over from Harjinder when her shift ended. Sadbh was still sleeping as Granddad showed Harjinder to the door and when he returned to Sadbh’s room Sadbh was sitting up and said, “I was sad that there was nobody here when I woke up”.
She was delighted to see Granddad and the rest of her morning was great after that.

I arrived home shortly after noon to help with trach care. Sadbh was so excited to see me and all through trach care she kept blowing me kisses. It was very distracting but it was so cute and she melted my heart.

After trach care Sadbh and Granddad got back to chasing each other around the house.
Sadbh was having so much fun she almost did not want to go to the hospital to visit Mommy and Cillian.

She was very excited to see Mommy and Cillian and she kept saying that he was like a prince.  
Soon her mood changed and you could tell that she was not happy that we were not home with her. She was very affectionate with Cillian but her mood soured and she did not want to leave. Even when I brought her to the car with Nana and Granddad she was very upset.
Hopefully we will be able to bring Cillian home tomorrow, or Monday morning at the very latest.

We are so lucky to have my parents here to help out as we know that Sadbh is in great hands.
           




All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh

No comments:

Post a Comment