Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sadbh's update - day 100

Sadbh is one hundred days old today. What's amazing is that in some ways, it only seems like yesterday she was born, but in other ways, it seems like a million years ago.


It was a fairly relaxing day since she did not have a nurse looking after her. 

Suzie and Cormac came by for a visit and got to observe Sadbh's daily trach care ritual. 
I'm getting suspicious of Sadbh and Cormac, they seem to be spending a lot of time together. 
I think I will have to keep a close eye on them, especially that young Crean, just to make sure that there is no hanky panky.

The traffic home this evening was terrible, Man United was playing in a friendly against the Seattle Sounders, so everything was backed up. I called Katie to let her know that I would be late, and she placed the phone to Sadbh's ear so I could have a quick chat. Apparently, as soon as Sadbh heard my voice, her eyes grew large and she started to look around for me with a big smile on her face. The funny thing is, usually by the time I get home, I end up being greeted by Princess Angry Bird. 
Ah well, you can't win them all.

Our new nurse started tonight, she seems very qualified and hopefully she will be a good match.



All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment