Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sadbh’s update – January 24th 2014


During breakfast this morning Sadbh told me that she wanted to make me happy and that she would do as I asked throughout the day. 
Jenna’s shift did not start until 2 so Sadbh and I had the entire morning together.

As soon as breakfast was over and done with we loaded up the stroller and headed out up to Capitol Hill for a walk. It was a beautiful sunny day so of course Sadbh had to wear her sunglasses.
She looked fantastic and received so many smiles along the way. She even had one woman call her Miss Hollywood and another guy called her a rockstar.

By the time we arrived home Sadbh was tired and hungry. Unfortunately she turned into a little diva and would not eat her lunch.
Trach care was difficult as she had no desire to participate but she eventually gave in and allowed Jenna and I to get it done.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment