Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sadbh's update - day 68

Saturday was a fairly good day for Sadbh. Nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary. 


I wish I could say the same for Katie and I. This situation is really putting each of us to the test and there have been quite a few moments lately where it takes its toll on us individually and as a couple. Both of us end up feeling exhausted, lost, depressed and frustrated with each other.

I know we will continue to have our ups and downs, but I also know that we will overcome this and things will get better.

It might have been the Indian food from a couple of nights ago, and if so, I believe Sadbh has experienced her first case of Delhi Belly. 

Sadbh has been known to have a few spectacular diaper blow outs, as most babies do, however today, I think she seriously out did herself. After a number of extremely loud farts, which always produce a lot of laughs, she ended up with a mess so big, we almost had to replace her.

All of her blowouts to date have been towards her back, this time, and I'm not sure how she managed this, it went all up the front and all over her belly (hence why the term Delhi Belly is appropriate).



All the best and Happy Father's day! And Happy birthday to my father!

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment