Monday, September 21, 2015

Sadbh’s update – September 21- 2015


Sadbh had serious strider all night and her breathing was very loud. I hooked her up to her oximeter to keep an eye on her blood oxygen level and thankfully she stayed above 98% all night. It was hard to hear her breathing that loudly and I did not get much sleep as a result.

Despite this she woke up rested and she could not wait to get out the door to school.
Cillian and I dropped her to school and as soon as she was in the door she was off to play with her new friends. She told me earlier in the morning that I would have a heavy heart when I dropped her off and she was very right. She looked so happy playing with her new classmates and she hardly noticed when Cillian and I left.

She was still in an excellent mood when I picked her up in the early afternoon and once home and fed she fell into a deep sleep for an hour and a half. It was good to see her resting after a busy morning.






All the best,

Wayne, Katie, Sadbh and Cillian

No comments:

Post a Comment