Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sadbh’s update – November 11, 2014


Sadbh slept great through the night but I had to untangle her a number of times and I also had to drain off her humidifier hose five times due to the amount of condensed water that accumulated in it.

I woke up with Sadbh jumping out of bed and onto my belly demanding for me to get up. It was not exactly how I wanted to wake up but she was in a good mood so I suppose I had to get over the rude awakening.

We had a fun day and this morning Sadbh danced along to a few songs that played on the radio. She really enjoyed dancing to Jane’s Addiction, Joy Division and The Sugarhill Gang. She had a great morning.

The rest of her day was very good although she did start coughing non-stop in the early evening. At one point she asked me to give her a suction however she still coughed for the rest of the evening.

By bedtime she was tired and spacing out. We managed trach care after I changed out her humidifier equipment and as soon as we finished up she jumped into bed and went straight to sleep.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh

No comments:

Post a Comment