Friday, November 21, 2014

Sadbh’s update – November 21, 2014


Sadbh woke up shortly after seven and demanded that I get up immediately. She even started to stomp her feet on my stomach so I had to explain to her that in the interest of having a great day it was imperative to start the day off nice and to be extra polite to those of us who take such great care of her. It worked and soon she was snuggled up next to me telling me how much she loved me and how much fun she wanted to have today.

As a result we had a great day. After home school we got stuck into painting her pottery snowmen and then we painted parts of her rocket ship.

It was a wet miserable day outside so Sadbh and I read a bunch of books and after lunch we got busy playing with her toys.

We had dinner plans with our friend Carey this evening up on Capitol Hill so after feeding Sadbh a nice big dinner it was time for a bath and as soon as Katie arrived home we got trach care taken care of.
Sadbh was very well behaved throughout dinner but when it came time to leave she was extremely tired and extremely wired from the yummy cookie that she had for dessert.

It was well past her bedtime but we managed to get her cleaned up, tucked into bed and off to sleep in time for Harjinder to start her shift.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh

No comments:

Post a Comment