Friday, August 9, 2013

Sadbh’s update – August 8th 2013


Sadbh had a great night and did not budge all night. Helen tried to cap her trach but it was a futile exercise.
Larissa took over from Helen at 6 and Sadbh slept on for a short while longer.

She had a great day playing with Sophia and Larissa.

Katie arrived home early to finish getting ready for our road trip. Unfortunately, I had one of those team off sites that kept me at work much later than I had hoped but when I got home Katie, Sophia, Larissa and Sadbh had a lot of the hard work already finished.
All I had to do was load up the car.

Sadbh had no desire to be in the car and was very fussy for the first hour. Katie was driving and Sadbh wanted her to be sitting next to her instead.
I took over driving and instantly Sadbh’s mood improved dramatically.

She did great for the next two hours and when we arrived she was so happy to meet her cousins from Hong Kong.
The kids all had a blast together and played until 11.
Sadbh did not want to go to sleep but as soon as we got her ready she was out like a light in no time whatsoever.




All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment