Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sadbh’s update – September 25th 2013


Sadbh slept in again this morning and my fear of her skipping her nap came through.
Her new day nurse, Jenna, started today and Sadbh was nervous at first. She did not want Mommy to leave for work but soon she was having fun getting to know Jenna.

After our failed effort to get her to sleep I made her a big lunch but only wanted to play. You could tell that she was very tired but every effort was met with a terrible two attitude.

It was an extremely frustrating day as Sadbh would not do anything that we wanted her to do.
Even when Mommy arrived home Sadbh continued to be difficult and when it came to dinner she put up a fight not wanting to eat.

On a positive note, Jenna’s first day went well and by the end of the day Sadbh did not want her to leave.

I’ve been really enjoying being the stay at home dad for the past few weeks and the bond between Sadbh and myself has gotten very strong. I’ve been fairly torn over the though of handing the reins over to a new nurse even though I know that I will need to go back to work at some point.




All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment