Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sadbh’s update – April 30, 2015 – Photos and quote of the day


Today was a good day but things got a little stressful in the evening. Katie got a flat on the way home from work so I loaded the two kids into the car and headed across town in rush hour traffic to change the tire out.

We switched out cars and Katie stayed with the kids while I got down to business.
On the way home, Sadbh was chatting to Katie and came out with the following.
“I love daddy so I’m going to do daddy things. I love daddy so much so the sensitive of my heart goes to daddy’s blood”.
We have no idea where she comes up with these things and it was a wonderful way to ease off the stress after a hectic evening.

Close to home Katie had to pull to the side to make way for an ambulance and a police car. Just before this Sadbh was talking about how much she wants to drive. When Katie pulled over Sadbh asked why she did so and when Katie explained Sadbh responded with “I can’t ever drive”. Katie asked why and Sadbh said “because I do not know how to pull over”.







All the best,

Wayne, Katie, Sadbh and Cillian

No comments:

Post a Comment