Friday, February 14, 2014

Sadbh’s update – February 14th 2014


It was a busy day as we tired to get Sophia enrolled in one of the local schools for the duration of her trip. Sadbh was very excited when we strolled into Garfield High School and I think for a moment she thought that she was going to be going to school.

All in all we had a fantastic day and Sadbh got some good playtime in. Sophia was feeling great so later in the day she joined in on the fun with Sadbh as they played in the basement.

After dinner we got to Skype with Nini who is currently enjoying the summer in Australia. Sadbh had been going through some of Nini’s modeling photos on Facebook. For the serious photos Sadbh would say, “Nini’s not happy”, and for the smiley photos she would say, “Nini’s happy”. It was very cute.

Katie and I managed trach care just before Sadbh’s bedtime and by that stage of the evening she was delirious.

Earlier today while I was getting Sadbh dressed she gave me a huge hug and told me that I was her best friend. That has to be the best Valentine’s Day gift ever.




All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment