Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sadbh’s update – June 6 2015


Sadbh slept upstairs last night since we currently do not have nurse coverage for the weekends. This suits Sadbh well as she would rather sleep upstairs close to the rest of us.

Katie checked in on Sadbh throughout the night and she did great.
Sadbh woke up very early this morning and straightaway it was time for snuggles for everyone. It was a much better way to start the day than sleeping downstairs where she obviously feels disconnected from the rest of the family.

She had a great day and got to spend some time with Ali-Baba.

I won a couple of tickets for the Sounders game this evening and when I told Sadbh she was completely ecstatic. She asked if Clodagh could come but unfortunately Clodagh will be on holidays back in Ireland during that time. When I told Sadbh this she said to me with a huge smile, “I really want to go to Ireland, I’ve been dreaming about going to Ireland to see Nana and Granddad”.






All the best,

Wayne, Katie, Sadbh and Cillian

No comments:

Post a Comment