Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sadbh’s update – November 16th 2012


Sadbh was fairly restless during the night and had Katie awake quite a bit. She joined us in bed for a short while around midnight, but then we were able to put her back in her cot for another few hours.
Sadbh and Katie had a nice sleep in after I left for work. Sadbh was drooling like crazy so I imagine she has another tooth coming in.

She was awake by 7am and ready for the day to start.
As soon as she arrived downstairs it was time for breakfast and after her belly was full the fun and games started.

Sadbh did not have a nurse working today so Ali-Baba came over to help out for trach care.

As soon as I arrived home I could hear Sadbh calling for me. I went down into the basement and she pointed at the step next to her and said “down” and then she gave me a hug.
I had a very stressful day at work and was feeling like crap by the time the day was done. Sadbh did a fantastic job at getting me over this and improving my mood.



All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment