Friday, November 15, 2013

Sadbh’s update – November 15th 2013


Sadbh slept great but was up bright and early at half past five. She was determined to get us all up so she could start the day.

It was a very wet and windy day so Sadbh was house bound for the day. This did not make any difference as she enjoyed the morning getting creative and very messy with finger paints.

Trach care was fairly easy and Sadbh fell asleep just as we were finishing up. She slept for almost two hours and woke up very well rested afterwards.

Mommy was meeting up with some friends after work so I had Sadbh all to myself for the evening.
We had a grand time together playing doctor and building camps. She performed trach care on me at least five times before tipping her cup of water all over my shoulder and back.

When it came to dinner she had a huge appetite and even managed to squeeze in some ice cream at the end.

Just before bedtime she ran to her potty to have a poop. It was a joyous occasion and I told her how proud I was as I cleaned her bottom. As I was finishing up she turned and said, “good job cleaning my bottom daddy”.  
We both did well tonight.

Bedtime was not as easy as Sadbh really wanted her Mommy. She put up a serious fight but after thirty minutes she decided to cuddle up and allow me to read a few books to her. Soon she was in her cot sleeping her little head off.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment