Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sadbh’s update – December 30, 2014


Cillian kept both Katie and I up for a good portion of the night but this did not deter Sadbh as soon as she woke up this morning. She was straight up the stairs, along with the nurse, and I met them both just as I came out of our bedroom.

Sadbh was eager to spend the morning with Taco, as she still calls him, and straight away she was smiling from ear to ear.

Nana and Granddad took Sadbh for a nice walk to Nora’s Woods and on to Madrona. When I asked if she spotted any monsters in the woods she said “no, I was looking to see if Taco would like it here”.

Katie and Cillian had a couple of follow up appointments this afternoon and Sadbh was not happy that we were leaving. She was delighted to see us return and spent the next hour or so cuddling with Cillian every chance that she got.

Granddad and I managed trach care for Sadbh and by the time we were finished it was time for Sadbh to have dinner and then bedtime.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie, Sadbh and Cillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment