Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sadbh’s update – March 4, 2015


Sadbh slept great until quarter to seven and woke up looking for all her toys. She was not happy when I came down and she demanded that I go get her toys for her. Since I am a lot more stubborn than Sadbh I was able to hold my ground and eventually persuade her to join Katie and Cillian in bed for a snuggle.

Sadbh had a good day for the most part and got to go with Mommy and Cillian for a quick walk near Greenlake with Ali-Baba. It was a beautiful day and both Sadbh and Ali-Baba had a lot of fun making each other laugh.

Sadbh would not nap today and by four she was a complete zombie. We were able to keep her happy for the rest of the day and we managed trach care just before bedtime.
Thankfully it did not take long to get her to sleep.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie, Sadbh and Cillian

No comments:

Post a Comment