Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sadbh’s update – December 10th 2013


Sadbh slept in until shortly after 8 again this morning and was in a very good mood when she got up.
I was still feeling out of sorts and Sadbh wanted Mommy to bring her up to see me. She had a very concerned look on her face when she entered the room and asked me to get better soon before blowing a few kisses my direction. Despite feeling like crap, this made me feel much better.

Jenna took fantastic care of Sadbh today and Sadbh had a blast. They baked cookies in the morning and when it came time for Sadbh’s nap she was well worn out.
We tried to get her swaddled up for trach care but she would not lay flat on her back. She finally woke up but thankfully she allowed us to get the job done.

The rest of her day was spent playing with her dolls and stuffed animals. When I took over from Jenna it was time to play horsey, pretend we were flying a spaceship and weather a half dozen storms in her boat.  She was definitely making up for me not spending the earlier part of the day with her.

Bedtime came fast for Sadbh tonight and soon she was fast asleep in her cot.




All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment