Friday, December 27, 2013

Sadbh’s update – December 27th 2013


Sadbh slept like a rock last night, so much so that Helen figured that it would be a good opportunity to cap her trach. Ninja Sadbh was having none of it.  When Helen pulled the trach collar down Sadbh’s hand shot up to block Helen from getting access to her trach and she shook her head ‘no’. Even while in a deep sleep it’s near impossible to pull one over on her.

She woke up in a great mood and delighted to see Mommy after a twelve and a half hour sleep.
I am still dealing with a cold so Sadbh and Mommy allowed me to sleep in. Eventually Sadbh wanted to come visit and kept going on how she wanted me to get better.

Mommy had a couple of appointments this afternoon so after trach care Sadbh and I got to spend time together.
I was still feeling poorly but Sadbh did not care. Despite all the new toys she got on Christmas she insisted on pretending that I was her horse and she had me galloping around the house for an hour or so.
Needless to say she had a fun evening and was out like a light by 8:30.

I hope we can get out of the house tomorrow, as I’m sure she is getting serious cabin fever.




All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment