Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sadbh’s update – day 317 February 22nd, 2012


Sadbh slept great again last night. When she started to stir around 3am, Larissa was quick to react and suctioned her trach. It did the trick, and Sadbh slept sound until almost 6am.

I’ve been fighting a cold since yesterday, and have been keeping my distance from Sadbh so as not to get her sick. When I am around her, I wear a facemask, just to make sure I keep my germs to myself.
As soon as I popped my head into her room, she stared and pointed at me. Even when I moved to the other side of the room, she kept pointing.

She had a great day with Granddad, and later in the morning, Peggy came over to hang out and help with trach care.

It was a nice day, so Sadbh and my father went for a long walk around the neighborhood.
She has not been out much in the last few days, so it was good to get some fresh air for a change.



Take care,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment