Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sadbh’s update – March 4th 2014


Sadbh and I had a challenging morning. She did not want to eat breakfast or do anything I asked of her. We had a tight schedule since she had an appointment with Dr. Krista and by the time we were ready to go both of us were very frustrated with each other.
Mommy saved the day. She had a nice chat with Sadbh and next thing I knew Sadbh came up to me with a big smile and told me that she loved me and that she was sorry for upsetting me. She was so sweet and she melted my heart.

We had a fun drive to Dr. Krista’s and Sadbh got a bagel with “pink” cream cheese as a treat.
The appointment with Dr. Krista went very well and Sadbh and Krista had a very good chat for a good ten or fifteen minutes. Both Katie and I were in the next room and were very impressed how Sadbh was able to answer Krista’s questions.

The rest of Sadbh’s day was spent indoors as the weather was still quite horrible. She got stuck into a few jigsaw puzzles and despite a little prompting she finished off four of them by herself. This was a very proud moment for both of us.

Sophia was full of energy after she returned home from school and played with Sadbh for a few hours. Sadbh had a fantastic time pretending to be skiing around the house using two sheets of paper as skis. It was very funny to watch and the floor got a bit of a polish as well.

Trach care went fairly easy tonight and as soon as we finished Sadbh jumped into bed and dropped off to sleep.




All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment