Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sadbh’s update – April 15th 2014


Sadbh slept well but whimpered occasionally through the night. She was also grinding her teeth so Helen gave her a binky to help.

She finally woke up shortly after 8 and originally told me to get out of her room and then proceeded to tell me that she did not like me anymore. Thankfully she changed her tune a few moments later as she gave me a huge hug and told me that she loved me.

We had a wonderful day and Sadbh was in a fantastic mood. She got to spend some time playing with Nana and Granddad.

Later in the evening we met up for dinner with Ali-Baba, Kirk, Karby and his family. Sadbh was so happy to see everyone and got some special time in with her cousin Trinity.
At one stage Katie got up to go to the bathroom. Sadbh shouted after her “don’t have an accident!” It was hilarious.

Sophia left for New York after dinner and Sadbh gave her the biggest hug ever. She did not want her to leave.

At bedtime Sadbh sang a few good night songs to Nana and Granddad and I’m sure she was making up the words as she went along.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment