Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sadbh’s update – September 24th 2014


Sadbh had a very good night and woke up shortly after seven. She popped her head out to say hi. She was delighted to see Kim and asked if she could get some Anna socks from the movie Frozen, cheeky pup.

As soon as I took over Sadbh wanted to get upstairs to see Mommy.

We got back into our usual routine easily enough today and we both had a wonderful day. At one point while I was reading to Sadbh she thought it would be funny to start licking my head. I couldn’t get her to stop and had to admit that it was quite hilarious.

By the time Katie arrived home from work Sadbh was getting very tired. We quickly got trach care out of the way and then it was time for dinner.
Soon Sadbh was bouncing off the walls and getting very upset. She was definitely very tired and thankfully it did not take long before she was fast asleep.

Our new nurse is working out well so far but I have noticed that Sadbh’s room has a strong odor of cat. It stank all day even after I sprayed air freshener around. I’m not a fan of cats whatsoever and this smell drove me crazy all day long. I’m going to give it a few more days to see if it was a once off and if not I’m going to have to figure out a polite way to try and resolve the issue if it can be resolved at all.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh

No comments:

Post a Comment