Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sadbh’s update – February 3, 2015


Sadbh woke up early after a good night sleep and both she and Mommy got busy making pancakes for breakfast.

Since Sadbh and I had a very difficult day yesterday we made an agreement to do our best to get along today.  There were a couple of near misses but all in all we had a great day.

The weather was fairly unpleasant so after trach care we headed out for a spin.
Lately, Cillian has been participating in trach care.  Since his schedule is all over the place we usually strap him to either Katie or me and manage trach care that way. I suppose you could say it's a family affair.
It was after lunch and Sadbh was very tired and was showing signs of crankiness. Thankful she fell asleep and when she awoke an hour and a half later she was in an excellent mood. Unfortunately, this extended nap backfired when it came to bedtime and Sadbh was wide-awake when Jirapa arrived at half past nine.
I made the most of the time cutting a month’s supply of Polymem for her trach while I sat next to her so it was not a complete loss of time.

Before bedtime Sadbh and I had a fun game of hide and seek, even Cillian joined in although he did give away my hiding position a number of times with his cooing and squeaking.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie, Sadbh and Cillian

No comments:

Post a Comment