Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sadbh’s update – February 4, 2015


Sadbh woke up bright and early and on the wrong side of the bed. When I told her that she woke up on the wrong side of the bed she was amused and was trying to figure out how the only side of the bed that she gets out of could be the wrong side. One side of her bed is up against the wall.
She was desperate to get upstairs but I managed to convince her to stay with me and have breakfast. This worked well and she was very excited when Mommy and Cillian joined us a short time later.

Sadbh was on and off all day and despite all my best efforts I was the target of most of her aggression. She would always make up for being difficult by giving me a hug and a kiss while saying sorry, but by the end of the day I was exhausted.

She napped again this afternoon and our hopes of going for a long walk afterwards were cancelled due to a big rainstorm that rolled in.
It was a nightmare getting her to sleep again tonight and it took some serious effort on both Katie and my parts in convincing her to finally go to sleep. 
She was still wide awake when Jirapa arrived.

I hope that tomorrow she will wake up on the right side of the bed.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie, Sadbh and Cillian

No comments:

Post a Comment