Friday, May 20, 2011

Sadbh's update - day 39

Happy Friday everyone.


Day two in our trach training was extremely nerve wracking. Practicing on a doll is fine, however when we had to change out Sadbh's trach ties and clean the area around the trach and her neck, I don't think I have ever been so stressed in my life. That was around noon today, and I'm still sick to my stomach.


Evidentially Sadbh has been missed by the great team in NICU. All week she has received pop in visitors from all the great nurses that took great care of her over the first five weeks. Despite the situation that we are in, we have been so fortunate that Children's has such an amazing team of caring experts.


Waldo was one busy guy today, I couldn't believe the amount of work he was getting done.


New photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/langer-dan/sets/72157626643665185/


Take care,


Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment