Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sadbh’s update – July 24th 2014


Sadbh had a very restless night and in order to keep from waking her up Helen chose not to cap her trach.
She woke up in a great mood around half past seven and just hung out in her bed for a while until she was finally ready to wake up.

It was a lot quieter in the house this morning with Hayato gone but this did not stop Sadbh from having fun. She had a nice big breakfast and was soon playing with a bunch of her toys in her room.

She had a great day and after lunch Sophia and I got trach care out of the way. Sadbh was a little tired and since it was raining we jumped into the car and went for a spin around Capitol Hill. Sadbh wanted me to pretend that I was Tiger the dog, Kipper’s friend, so I had to talk to her in a British accent while I drove. This worked a treat and soon she was fast asleep.

Later in the evening the fun and games continued and Sadbh kept both Sophia and I very busy. Sophia did a great job trying to keep up and the two girls had a wonderful evening together.

Before dinner Sadbh asked Mommy if her friend Dylan could come over. She really likes Dylan and when Mommy showed her a photo of him she turned and said “I’m going to marry him”, very matter of factly.

Bedtime tonight came fairly easy as Sadbh was tired.






All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh

No comments:

Post a Comment