Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sadbh’s update – October 10th 2014


Sadbh had an uneventful night and woke up just as Kim was leaving.  The day started off rough as Sadbh wanted Mommy and Katie had to get ready for work.  This resulted in a very stressful morning as Sadbh needed to be suctioned and needed a nebulizer, but she did not want any of this from me and we were both very frustrated.   Eventually, things calmed down and we proceeded to have a good day.

We had a good day for the most part although Sadbh was extremely clingy. She wanted nothing more than me to play with her all day but at times it was hard as I simply do not have the energy to keep up with her.

The evening was easy and Sadbh was in a great mood.  Katie and Sadbh read “Sleeping Beauty” just before bed.
Sadbh was all ready for bed and suddenly had to go potty.  Katie took her nappy off and Sadbh declared that she didn’t want to wear a nappy tonight and that she wanted to tell me the news.  Unfortunately, I was out at a friend’s memorial, but it didn’t stop Sadbh from searching high and low around the house for me.  She even looked under blankets and in the normal places I would hide.  Instead, Katie told Sadbh that they could take a video and send it to me.  It was very cute and Sadbh is indeed sleeping tonight with out a nappy.

When Katie tired to put a nappy on Sadbh she refused to wear it claiming that she was done with nappies.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh

No comments:

Post a Comment