Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sadbh’s update – October 28th 2014


Sadbh slept well for the most part but ended up having a coughing fit sometime around two. Katie was quick to respond and Sadbh was back in a comfortable sleep shortly afterwards.

Katie was getting ready for work when Sadbh finally woke up. Sadbh was not happy to see Mommy missing from her room and it took me a while to get her calmed down.
I was able to talk her into getting dressed and helping me to make breakfast for Mommy.

Sadbh and I had a very tough day. She fought me on everything and by the time Katie arrived home I was completely and utterly fried. Meanwhile, Sadbh was in a great mood eating her dinner surrounded by her toys.

After dinner we managed trach care and then Sadbh was off to bed.

We had been told yesterday that Sadbh’s new nurse was scheduled to start tonight. As soon as I had moved the mattress back up stairs and reorganized Sadbh’s room we received word that the agency omitted something with the new nurse so she will not be starting until tomorrow night.
Despite having to set everything up again, Katie and I are looking forward to sleeping downstairs with Sadbh again.





All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh

No comments:

Post a Comment