Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sadbh’s update – August 28th, 2012


Sadbh had a very restless night and needed to be suctioned constantly. Thankfully her sats (oxygen saturation levels) were good and Larissa was able to keep her comfortable and asleep.

Nadia was working solo today.  Sadbh was in a good mood throughout the day and when it came time for her nap, Ali-Baba helped out with trach care.

It was a very different day today compared to yesterday and Sadbh was much more relaxed and comfortable.

Sadbh was getting very anxious this evening as we waited for Katie to arrive home from work, so in an effort to distract her I inadvertently let her down and as a result I feel terrible.
I let her watch Teletubbies and she loved it. I watched how it sucked her in and she was instantly addicted.
I feel like I just introduced my precious little girl to a serious drug in an effort to distract her and I’m ashamed. I can guarantee that she will be going cold turkey and I will do everything in my power to prevent her from watching that show again. I suppose it beats watching Barney.



All the best,

Wayne, Katie and Sadbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment